The use of this site is subject to the following Website terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Personal information arising from submission of forms on this site will be used for the purpose stated on the form. Once contact with the client has been initiated, the completed form and information contained on the form will be deleted.
- Neither Capital Captions or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the timeliness, accuracy, performance or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of information/materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products/services available through this site meet with your requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by, or licensed to Capital Captions. This material includes the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics used. Reproducing this material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and also be a criminal offense.
- Parts of this website may also include links to external websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any concerns regarding our conditions of use, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com