Foreign Transcription Services
At Capital Captions we provide foreign transcription services for your videos. We hire experienced, professional linguists that can either transcribe your foreign videos into their source language, or translate directly into your target language, potentially keeping translation costs down.
We work with a range of foreign transcription languages including:
- French transcription services
- German transcription services
- Spanish transcription services
- Italian transcription services
- Greek transcription services
- Chinese transcription services
- Dutch transcription services
- and many more…
Why Use Foreign Transcription Services
If you are looking to elevate your video marketing to a global level, foreign transcription and translation is the way to go. Similarly to transcribing your English videos, publishing foreign transcripts of your videos ensures you get your keywords noticed by Google and consequently, your content found by audiences abroad. There are a number of benefits to foreign transcription services including:
- Foreign transcription can help with video editing in different languages, especially when used with time codes or logging rushes.
- Having a transcript containing your foreign language keywords is great for search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Creating video transcripts for foreign speakers can widen your target audience.
- Using foreign transcription in conjunction with closed captioning ensures accessibility for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Foreign Transcription & Direct Translation Services
(Target Language Transcription)
At Capital Captions, we offer direct translation and target language transcription services in many language pairs, as below.
|Foreign Video Transcription and Subtitle Translation|
When it comes to video translation, the standard procedure for working to translate content from one language to another is to work with foreign transcription services first and subsequently, document translation. Typically, this means paying a rate per audio minute for transcription, followed by a rate per word for translation. There are a number of benefits to direct translation including:
- Direct translation from audio is typically cheaper than transcription followed by translation, and is great for clients working on a budget, as
- Source to target language transcription means a set price (per audio minute) can be agreed for translation prior to commencing word (no need to wait for a word count).
- Translating directly from audio can save time, as one translator can work on the translation instead of both a transcriptionist and a linguist.
- Direct source to target language transcripts can be easier to read, often providing more of an in-depth summary than an exact word for word translation.
So there you have it, if you are interested in hiring us for your project take a look at our service rates and get in touch with us today so we can discuss your project with you.