Capital Captions offer high quality, affordable subtitling services for PowerPoint presentations. Our Subtitling for PowerPoint presentations are used widely within a range of different sectors and for many different purposes. They typically include text, images, infographics, graphs, videos , audio and useful hyperlinks.
Some benefits of using PowerPoint presentations for your business can be enhanced SEO, accessibility and engagement. The benefits of receiving information through a number of streams, including visual stimuli, text and sound are among the major reasons for creating PowerPoint presentations in the first place. Consequently, PowerPoint subtitling services can help you take engagement one step further.
When to Use Subtitles for PowerPoint
Whilst subtitling of presentations may seem like an unnecessary add-on service, there are a number of situations:
- PowerPoint subtitling for conferences
- Subtitling of presentations for e-learning and corporate training
- Foreign subtitling and translation of presentations for international events and also worldwide distribution
- Closed captioning of PowerPoint audio/video where sound accessibility is compromised
- Subtitling of PowerPoint’s to ensure accessibility of deaf, hard of hearing
- Accessibility checks to ensure effective screen reading / visual description for blind or visually impaired audiences
Professional PowerPoint Subtitlers
At Capital Captions, we hire professional, highly experienced transcriptionists, translators and subtitlers to work on captioning your PowerPoint presentations. We hire typists with at least two years experience within their chosen specialism, for example, medical, legal or financial transcription or translation. They are also required to have at least two years experience within professional translation, transcription and/or subtitling.
PowerPoint Subtitling Services
We work with subtitling as an end to end process. This means that we are able to provide:
- PowerPoint formatting
- Audio transcriptions and/or PowerPoint copy typing services
- Translation services for PowerPoint’s
- Subtitling and closed captioning for PowerPoint presentations
- Video subtitle burning as well as embedding subtitles into PowerPoint presentations
Fast Turnarounds on PowerPoint Subtitling
As with all of our transcription and subtitle services, we pride ourselves on our efficient working processes as well as fast turnaround times for PowerPoint projects. When it comes to captioning, subtitling and transcription for PowerPoints, our timescales start from as low as under six hours, and extend as high as one week turnaround for budget projects.
For PowerPoint subtitles that also require translation, turnaround times are typically longer, starting from 24 hours upwards in order to ensure high quality results.
If you are looking for Subtitling for PowerPoint presentations or E-learning subtitling presentations email us today for your free quote and to see what other services we can assist you with.
Comments are closed.