For production companies working with video on a regular basis, transcription and subtitling services can be essential. Most professional filmmakers have at least a general knowledge of subtitle production. However, without specialist subtitling software, high typing speeds and an understanding of the linguistic and technical conventions in subtitling, professional typing services can be far more cost effective than taking on work in-house. In this post, we’ll look in depth at Capital Captions’ post production scripts, closed captioning and typing services.
Post Production Scripts
Capital Captions offer transcription services which are for post-production editing requirements. Our services for post-production scripts include:
- Logging of Rushes
- Time coded video transcription
- Foreign video transcription for translation purposes
- Subtitle transcription
- Onscreen caption transcription / copy typing
Closed Captioning Services
At Capital Captions, we specialise in closed captioning for the deaf and hard of hearing. Our closed captioning services are top notch. Where broadcaster, service provider or video platform guidelines are not available, we work to our own captioning guidelines to ensure video accessibility for all audiences.
Our closed captioning services include:
- Broadcast closed captioning
- VoD closed captioning
- Captions in a range of formats including EBU-TT, TTML/DFXP, EBU-STL, CAP and more…
- Open captions, closed captions and teletext
- Web / online closed captions
- Offline closed captioning
- Foreign closed captioning including French, German, Italian, Spanish and many other languages.
For video projects that don’t require closed captioning to comply with regulation and there is little benefit in a service which includes sound effects and speaker identification, we offer subtitling services. We work with:
- Online / web subtitles
- E-learning subtitles
- Broadcast subtitling services
- Video on Demand Subtitles
- English subtitle services
- Foreign subtitle translation (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and many other languages)
- Subtitling in formats including SRT, WebVTT, SCC, TTML/DFXP, STL and more…
NLE and EDL Subtitle Sequencing for Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Subtitles
Our EDL subtitle sequencing service offers the full package. From post production scripts, closed captioning and typing services, we can fulfill your video needs from start to finish.
For clients working with large amounts of video, looking to edit and export via Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere, we can provide NLE and EDL sequences. This means video producers are able to import our subtitles directly into their work-stream and edit as desired, for full control of the subtitle and closed caption burning process. Just order our NLE subtitling services, wait for your sequence, import into your video timeline, and you’re all set!
So, that’s just a brief run-down of the post production scripts, closed captioning and typing services we offer, if you would like a more comprehensive video package, take a look at our main services page where you can find out more about how we work and what other typing services we provide.
Once you find a service you are happy with and would like to inquire about our service rates contact us for a free quote today!
Comments are closed.